Public Joint Stock Company «Transneft» (Oil Transporting Joint-Stock Company Transneft before July 21, 2016) was established by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 810 dated August 14, 1993 in pursuance of Decree of the President of the Russian Federation No. 1403 dated November 17, 1992. The founder is the Government of the Russian Federation. Transneft, JSC was registered by the Moscow Registration Chamber on August 26, 1993, certificate No. 026.800.
- Provision of services for oil and oil products transportation via the trunk pipelines system within the Russian Federation and abroad;
- Preventive maintenance, diagnostics and emergency response and repair operations on trunk pipelines;
- Coordination of activities aimed at the integrated development of the network of trunk pipelines and other pipeline facilities;
- Cooperation between pipeline enterprises of other states on the issues of oil and oil products transportation in line with the intergovernmental agreements;
- Participation in scientific, technical and innovative development of pipelines, implementation of new equipment, technologies and materials;
- Fund raising aimed at developing the operations base, extension and reconstruction of the facilities of the Transneft system entities;
- Organization of work to ensure environmental safety within the regions of pipelines facilities location.
Transneft in figures
Authorized capital. Shares.
Transneft is a subject of natural monopolies; 100% of its voting shares are in federal ownership.
The Transneft authorized capital equals to 7 249 343 (seven million two hundred forty-nine thousand three hundred forty-three) rubles.
For the amount of the authorized capital there is issued:
5 694 468 ordinary shares with par value of 1 ruble each for the total amount of 5 694 468 rubles;
1 554 875 preferred shares with par value of 1 ruble each for the amount of 1 554 875 rubles.
The administrator of the register of shareholders is Registrar R.O.S.T., JSC
18 Stromynka St. bldg. 13, Moscow, 107996
telephone (495) 771-73-35, (495) 771-73-36
fax (495) 771-73-34
The auditor is KPMG, JSC
10 Presnenskaya Emb., Block C
Moscow, Russia, 123317
telephone +7 (495) 937 4477
fax +7 (495) 937 4499